Sunday, September 28, 2008

Coffe & Tea

In my country coffe and tea are very popular drinks, they usually have them when they are chatting or in a get together, but basically there are a lot of shops that sells coffe and tea, me personally i dont like either coffe or tea, i dont like the taste of either one of them, im my country there is a famous drink called Fororo, that is like this drink with a lot of vitamins, and a lot people have a cup of that for breakfast, and that help them to keep going with energies until lunch, but a lot people in my people like to drink coffe and tea, i did like coffe when i was younger but there was this time i was feeling a little bit sick and i had a cup of coffe and i puked afterwards and then i didnt liked it anymore, and tea i think it doesnt have any flavor so i really dont see the point of drinking tea, for me is like hot water, but a lot people in my house for example, my mom and my dad, they cant start their day withouth a cup of coffe, and my grandmother too, she is always makins this big piles of coffe every day for all the visitors in the house and to all the people in the house be able to drink coffe when they want, but dont cry for me, because i really do not like coffe or tea, hehe. bye Thx 4 reading.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'll try not to cry for you...but that is really one of the saddest things I'v ever heard....*tear*