Sunday, September 14, 2008

whats your favorite type of music

My favorite type of music, i dont like one in particular but if i have to choose i would say its salsa music, i really enjoy this music because is nice to hear it and its very fun to dance it, its a little bit difficult but with practice you can learn really well, the favorite singer of salsa music that i like its marc anthony, he is from puerto rico and he is very good singing this type of music, ive seen him in concert twice, and he is great, i dont know what i feel when i hear this music i just know is pretty cool because i hear that a lot in venezuela, so when i hear it here its very fun, because it makes me feel home, i cant remember when was the first time y heard this music because ive heard it my whole life, because my mom and my dad really like this kind of music and they always put it in at home, i would have to say ive heard this music for my whole life but its pretty great, and i really enjoy it, well this is my post. :D

1 comment:

Anna said...

Marc Anthony was pretty popular in the United States for a time. I like his music too, though I can't dance. I like to listen to him when I exercise.